Work With Us
Working at Yogiyoga
We may not have any permanent classes to offer, but we are always interested in hearing from both Pilates and yoga teachers. We may be able to add you to our cover list, which will allow us and our clients to get to know you. We generally offer permanent classes to teachers who are part of our community, as cover teachers and practitioners. If you would like to work with us and want to get in touch please send the following:
- A cover letter with your reasons for wanting to join our team
- Styles of yoga or pilates you teach- teaching experience
- Qualifications and further training
- We tend to prefer strong and solid trainings over a period of time, rather than short and condensed courses
- 2 years teaching experience (this is not set in stone, but is a good indication and will depend on your general movement background)
- At least 5 years of personal practice and a strong self-practice
A good way of getting acquainted with us and understanding if you want to join our team and embrace our ethos, is to come and practice with us. We do offer special rates to teachers, so do get in touch if you are interested. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Yoga and Pilates in Wandsworth SW18.
© 2016 Yogiyoga | Terms & Conditions
Warning: The account for needs to be reconnected.
Due to Instagram platform changes on March 2, 2020, this Instagram account needs to be reconnected to allow the feed to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page
58c Allfarthing Lane Wandsworth SW18 2AJ
If you would like to get in touch, the best way to contact us is via email or via the contact form on our website. We will reply to your enquiry promptly.
Many of our beautiful photos
are from the talented
Anna Stojecka Photography