Studio Covid Policy & Procedures
Our highest priority is to protect the health and wellbeing of our clients, teachers and staff. We are therefore committed to ensuring that YogiYoga is as safe an environment as possible and that we all continue to help suppress the spread of the Covid-19 virus.
We will take all reasonable precautions against the Covid-19 virus and act in accordance with all relevant legislation and government guidance in the area. However, visitors to Yogiyoga should understand that the risk of Covid-19 transmission cannot be completely eradicated.
All visitors must adhere to the following guidelines whilst on the premises:
- 2 metres social distancing from the centre of mat to the next mat
- Clients will need to bring their own mat, wipe it upon arrival with available wipes and upon departure
- Clients will be let in one by one, so that they can set themselves up and keep social distancing
- We ask clients to kindly queue outside respecting the 2 metres social distancing requirements until we open the doors
- Masks will need to be worn at all times, except once on mat and whilst exercising.
- Hands to be washed or sanitised upon arrival
- Classes limited to 6 students
- All bookings to be made online, we are sorry but will not be able to accommodate drop-ins
- In the case you don’t have a mat, we will provide machine washed mats for £3, to be booked online before attending the studio.
As always, we look forward to having you back in the studio,
Erika & the Yogiyoga team x
Yoga and Pilates in Wandsworth SW18.
© 2016 Yogiyoga | Terms & Conditions
58c Allfarthing Lane Wandsworth SW18 2AJ
If you would like to get in touch, the best way to contact us is via email or via the contact form on our website. We will reply to your enquiry promptly.
Many of our beautiful photos
are from the talented
Anna Stojecka Photography