Dropping into Stillness
Restorative, Yin & Mindfulness Training
A 48-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course – Over 3 weekends
Course Begins October 2020
This training is a specialised training for qualified yoga teachers who want to deepen their knowledge of restorative yoga, yin yoga and mindfulness and take these teachings into their classes.
The training is registered with Yoga Alliance Professionals and is made up of 48 contact hours over 3 weekends, in addition to homework and assignments to be completed in between the sessions.
The programme is spread over 3 months to allow those enrolling on this training plenty of time in between sessions to assimilate the teachings, practice, read and complete any required assignments.
Spaces are limited to 8 students and will ensure an intimate and focused environment where each participant will be able to practice their teaching skills and receive constructive feedback.
2020 Course Dates
October 3rd & 4th, 2020
November 7th & 8th, 2020
December 5th & 6th, 2020
Sessions will run from 9am to 5pm at yogiyoga London or a nearby venue.
What will be covered in this training?
- The differences between yin yoga and restorative
- The foundation of a yin practice
- The foundation of a restorative practice
- The pillars of a mindfulness practice
- An overview of the Daoist energy body
- The subtle body according to yoga philosophy
- The benefits of still practices
- How to work with common injuries and conditions
- An overview of yin and restorative postures
- Practicing, adapting and adjusting yin and restorative postures
- Sequencing theory and practice
- Class themeing and preparation
- Participants will receive beautifully presented handouts that will support their future teaching, sequencing, class planning and theming
- Each participant will receive a Certificate upon completion of the course and the assignments
- We will share our lunchtime meal together. A vegetarian dish will be provided. Please bring something to share with the group
- Tea and coffee
Total Cost of Course
Cost of full course: £495.00 to be paid upfront
Erika Shapiro has been teaching yoga since 2009 and is the founder of yogiyoga ltd. She has developed her own style of teaching still practices in the form of “relax, release, restore”, which spans from years of studies and practice. She has attended teacher trainings and workshops with leading teachers such as Alex Filmer Loch, Bo Forbes, Norman Blair, Sarah Powers and Paul Grilley, as well as drawing inspiration from heaps of wonderful books and years of self-practice. She is passionate about sharing these teachings with clients and those who are keen to take these teachings into their classes.
Refund policy: Please note that we are unable to offer refunds or partial refunds on this course unless we have a waiting list and are able to offer the space to a student from the waiting list at the beginning of the course. No partial refunds will be issued for anyone dropping out of the course before the end of it.
We acknowledge how important it is to find the right teacher training for each individual. If you have never been to Erika’s classes and would like to try a complimentary class with her and book in a chat, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange that for you.
Yoga and Pilates in Wandsworth SW18.
© 2016 Yogiyoga | Terms & Conditions
Warning: The account for needs to be reconnected.
Due to Instagram platform changes on March 2, 2020, this Instagram account needs to be reconnected to allow the feed to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page
58c Allfarthing Lane Wandsworth SW18 2AJ
If you would like to get in touch, the best way to contact us is via email or via the contact form on our website. We will reply to your enquiry promptly.
Many of our beautiful photos
are from the talented
Anna Stojecka Photography